Below are the grids for this weekends title seeded , drawn and reversed with swapped rows.
1) 11Q C Brown 2) 26Q C Singleton
3) 36Q C Whatmore 4) 95Q G McDowell
5) 89Q R Whittaker 6) 1A K Brown
7) 22Q S Farmer 8 15) N DJ Raw
9) 6Q D Vine
1) 28N D Meadows 2) 18Q N Mathers
3) 81Q B Dawson 4) 34N J Burns
5) 14N N Smee 6) 89A S Doyle
7) 29Q A Clarke 8) 8Q B Dean
9) 76N B Jackson 10) 94Q J McDowell
1) 98N B Wilmington 2) 57N H Smee
3) 97N M Jackson 4) 71SA T Ware
5) 63N M Brien 6) 67Q R Harrison
7) 46Q G Wright 8) 21Q B Harrison
9) 51Q T Farrell 10) 93Q N McDowell
1) 15N DJ Raw 2) 76N B Jackson
3) 1A K Brown 4) 29Q A Clarke
5) 95Q G McDowell 6) 14N N Smee
7) 26Q C Singleton 8) 81Q B Dawson
9) 28N D Meadows
1) 8Q B Dean 2) 51Q T Farrell
3) 89A S Doyle 4) 46Q G Wright
5) 34N J Burns 6) 63N M Brien
7) 18Q N Mathers 8) 97N M Jackson
9) 94Q J McDowell 10) 89N B Wilmington
1) 21Q B Harrison 2) 6Q D Vine
3) 67Q R Harrison 4) 22Q S Farmer
5) 71SA T Ware 6) 89Q R Whittaker
7) 57N H Smee 8) 36Q C Whatmore
9) 93Q N McDowell 10) 11Q C Brown
There will be hot laps and as you can see two rounds of three heats , there will be an 8 car pole shuffle (at this stage the old SSS way two cars on track) also at this stage there will be a B Main and then the Main Title race.
Transponders and one way receivers are compulsory.
Weighing and engine capacity checks maybe be preformed at random along with drug and alcohol testing.
There is no tire ruling and the $50 nomination fee will be collected along with the log books at the start of the night
The prizemoney break down will be
Tow Money will be paid direct from Speedcars Australia.
Please remember to stay around the pits after the show as the public will be allowed to wonder the pit area for photos and meet the stars.